I love the green of spring, especially after rain. Yesterday, to escape the density of energy trapped inside walls, I went outside between rain showers and walked in the woods (see also yesterday’s photos). There is nothing quite like the energy of the forest, especially in spring when everything is waking up. I took my camera along and tried to capture the energy in green. I went to bed last night thinking about kitchens back-splashed in ferns.
- Follow Not Tomatoes on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Five Days with Gaia in Bermuda
- Salamander, Tarot and the Element of Fire
- The Face of a Queen
- Surrendering & Gayatri
- Holy Ground
- Waterfall Purification Meditation
- What really happens to our muscles as we age if we are chronically active?
- Owl Spirit Poem
- The flying squirrel as a metaphor for thoughts
- It could have been worse